Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SSS increase member contribution?

SSS increase member contribution? Yes SSS increase 11% in monthly Salary. SSS really need to Increase the contribution? SSS is an Government agency that very poor in terms of Services. Why I said this? Last Year August 2013 My father had high blood pressure and he stroke. We Pay a large bill in the hospital. Buti na lang Merong Phil health I could Say Thank you So much Philhealt.  My father out in hospital with having a stroke in her half body. 

After a week I go to SSS to process the disability and one thing for sure tatlong araw akong pabalik balik sa kanilang office. Matapos ang process ng mga papers for disability of my father I go to bank to open a bank account it because that is the instruction of SSS to me. 

But until now The disability insurance of my Father hindi dumating. They Said in January of 2013 the insurance of my father mareceive na namin. Pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. Hopefully They give us kung ano yong nararapat. kulang palagi pambili ng gamot ng father ko. Kulang na din salary ko it because my wife is pregnant.  

SSS Poor in Service but if you delay in paying your monthly contribution they giving you an percent charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment